North Point Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Broken drivers side seat panel

3.7

Took my 2007 Jeep Commander in for service, when I got home I noticed the drivers side seat was broken. took it back for them to fix, they said we didn`t do it, they are the only ones that have ever worked on it.

So they said the screw was just backed out. Not! took it back they said you pay for part we will put it on no labor,I thought that was the best I was going to get so I agreed. Well it broke again.

So they are telling me it`s just everyday wear and tear. I will be going to have this seat fixed every year!!!! They said it just wears out.

This is the first time I have ever had a seat in car keep breaking. Does this happen to all the commanders?

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 30, 2015.

North Point Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - I feel Scamed and Cheatd

I bought a 2011 Dodge Bighorn crewcab 2wd truck on 3/10 for $21,976. from North Point Chrysler Dodge in Winston-Salem, NC.

This truck had 6200 miles on it and they showed me a paper stating retail of $26000 could be ask. I was looking at a Toyota Tacoma and was told by sales that people were trading in tacoma's because of bad gas milage and going to these with 3.7 engines. This is a lie !!!!!

They said that the power was about the same as the 4.0, also a lie !!! I stopped at the chevrolet lot on 4/6 to look at a Nissan with a 4.0.

The sales rep insisted that I let him give me a quote on a trade. He came back with a price of $17000. for my Dodge !! I ask where in the world did he get his prices and guess what ????

From North Point Chrysler Dodge !!!! That's a $4976.00 loss in just 27 days from what I actually paid and around $9000. from what they said it was worth. I feel Scammed, Cheated and Lied to by these people!!

I reccomend that you check much deeper that I did and don't trust any of them as I did!! But most of all STAY AWAY from NORTHPOINT CHRYSLER DODGE !!!!!

If you get stuck, get it somewhere else. Be careful !!!!!!!!!

musicpro2000@triad.rr.com

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 18, 2012.

Comments

I don't work in the car industry so I'm not taking up for the dealer, but the resale price they gave you was retail or the total you could get in a private sale. The dealership offering a trade in quoted you a wholesale price.

Now they would take your truck and then ask the $20,000-$29,000 retail price.

Always remember when you drive off the lot with that new vehicle it just depreciated $5,000-$10,000! I never buy new, always 1-1 1/2 years old 50,000 miles or less, best value for your money.