3.7

Took my 2007 Jeep Commander in for service, when I got home I noticed the drivers side seat was broken.took it back for them to fix, they said we didn`t do it, they are the only ones that have ever worked on it.

So they said the screw was just backed out. Not! took it back they said you pay for part we will put it on no labor,I thought that was the best I was going to get so I agreed. Well it broke again.

So they are telling me it`s just everyday wear and tear. I will be going to have this seat fixed every year!!!! They said it just wears out.

This is the first time I have ever had a seat in car keep breaking.Does this happen to all the commanders?

Toney2015 wrote the review because of bad quality at North Point Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North Point Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North Point Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram north point chrysler dodge service department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments